Same same but different!
The last few weeks have been hard on so many levels - but have also made us slow down enough to know that moving forward we want to create something different... but what will this look like?
- FEWER TABLES: (not just for social distancing, but for slowing down in general, encouraging our bro bear community to book ahead).
- TABLE SERVICE: We want to look after you even more than we already do and we feel that coming to your table will mean you will have a more relaxing experience and we will be able to provide you with a higher level of service.
- #coinforcommunity INITIATIVE LAUNCHING: keep an eye out for details!
- REDUCED OPNING HOURS: 8-2 Tuesday-Saturday during winter. 5 days a week will ensure we are more rested and able to show up for you.
- SAME DELICIOUS FOOD, SMALLER MENU. We want to be able to have the time and energy to focus on our specials - you will see all your favourites making a comeback on our board at some point!
- An even BIGGER COMMITMENT to being as sustainable as we possibly can be - no single use coffee cups is just the beginning.
Thank you for your incredible support!